Water Quality Dashboard
Product ID : SDG06FI001
Published on 30 April, 2019
Click here for Blog. How to Use?
- Tab 1 – Sources Tested – State: Provides a state level view of the testing density in the state as well as the percentage of tested sources that were found to be contaminated. These two maps are to be viewed together with the first providing the context for the second. Click on the button ‘click here for the district District Level view’ in order to view the district level map for the state level maps provided.
- Tab 2 – Sources Tested – District: Provides a district level view of testing density across India. It is connected to the first tab which is testing density at the state level. Select a state to obtain a detailed look at the testing density across the districts of the state and click on the back button to go back to the state level map.
- Tab 3 – Contaminated Sources: Provides a district level view of percentage of contaminated sources across India. It is connected to the first tab which is contaminated sources at the state level. Select a state to obtain a detailed look at the contaminated sources across the districts of the state and click on the back button to go back to the state level map.
- Tab 4 – District Contaminant Spread: Through this tab the user is able to get a district level view of the spread of all the contaminants being analyzed. Sheets will toggle based on the contaminant that the user selects.
- Tab 5 – Multi and Other – District: this tab provides a district level view of what the government classifies as ‘Other’ and ‘Multiple’ contaminants. In other words, districts that have a single other contaminants that the government has not specifically classified or multiple other contaminants that it has not classified. Click on the name of the chart and then on the state to obtain a detailed view of its districts.
- Tab 6 – No of Contaminants – District: Provides a district level view of the number of contaminants that are found in a district. Click on the state to obtain a detailed view of its districts.
- Tab 7 – Contaminants Data – District: Provides the user with a color coded table of the number of sources tested positive for all contaminants being analyzed. The colors indicate the spread of the contaminant in a certain district relative to other districts in the country.
- Tab 8 – Sources Data – District: Provides the user with a color coded table on the source related information including number of sources tested, testing density, contaminated sources, multiple contaminants and sources tested positive for other contaminants.
- Tab 9 – Contaminant Breakup: This tab provides the user with the break up of contaminants found in each district. The user can use the contaminant filters to understand which districts show a high spread of a particular contaminant or a combination of contaminants.
- Tab 10 – District Comparison: Allows the user to compare the break up of contaminants for districts across India